A wedding is an important, if not the most important day in a couple’s life together. It’s a symbol of their commitment to one another, and their eternal love. It’s a story that has to be told, and should never be forgotten. AZ Wedding Photography is a team of professional photographers passionate for only one thing, to tell your unique story through photography and imagery that you can cherish with your significant other forever. We want you to be able to look back onto your magical day and relive the moments you experienced together.
Throughout the day, our photographers will be subtly covering every significant and minor detail of your wedding. Including the two of you together, we will capture other elements of the wedding as well, especially of family and friends enjoying themselves too.
Our professional wedding photographers have the experience to expertly capture every magical and memorable moment that takes place, even directly after having carefully photographed your wedding too. We can guarantee that you will be able to look back to important moments, such as the bridge and groom cutting the wedding cake together. Your photos and videos will even include moments at the party which you may never had the time to see take place but our photographers did notice.
I was interested in hiring affordable but reliable photographers. After the pleasure of having AZ Wedding Photographers at my Wedding, I was extremely pleased with the photos I received. They perfectly capture Mary and me.
After my wedding I couldn’t wait to see the precious moments from my amazing day! It’s safe to say that when I received them I was more than ecstatic. I even saw so many moments that I didn’t even see during my wedding too!
Planning for my wedding was a disaster. I was in a complete mess the entire time and under full-time stress. After enquiring with AZ Wedding Photographers, there was a load of stress of my mind once I knew I had professionals to rely on.
AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney Provides Stunning Sydney Wedding Photography To All Couples On Their Big Day
Who is AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney?
AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney is a wedding photography service in Sydney with a vision of providing beautiful images for one of the most special days in someone’s life.
He has built a framework that is genuinely interested in creating a connection, making people feel comfortable and providing images that make you feel great about yourself and with a reference point for one of the happiest days of your life.
The overall aim is to personalise each individual by giving fresh and vibrant images that are unique. Your friends and family will be blown away by our professionalism, we attend well dressed, not dishevelled like some photographers, and you will certainly feel like we are invested in the occasion as you are by providing you with dream images that will be shown for generations to come.
Why Choose AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney?
Here AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney we can guarantee our team will provide you with the best images to share with your closes friends and family.
Our classic wedding packages are designed for couples to essentially create their own albums without having to compromise in terms of having the Sydney photographer they want on the day. Let’s have a look at some of the common questions and queries people ask about the packages.
How do we go about engaging with your services?
Have a look through the website; get a good idea on the type of photos that are taken. If you’re interested in further enquiring about the services, send an email to discuss all the details of the wedding.
This is a great way to share ideas and to get a better understanding of the intricate details involved. We require a 50% deposit to prevent any other clients booking on the same date.
When is the remaining 50% due?
The remaining balance is to be paid no later than one week prior to the wedding day.
Why chose an album package?
Simply put, it is so that you don’t waste valuable time attempting to create the design and print the album yourself. The albums used by our team are considered to be amongst the best in the world are exclusively only available to our professional crew.
The high quality resonates well with the price range offered for these packages. Often other companies will offer similar prices for lack of quality albums.
Why have 2 photographers?
The advantage of having 2 professionals is so that the bride and groom are receiving good coverage during the preparation. It will also ensure that every little intricate detail and every special moment is captured.
Often someone who is working by themselves is running around aimlessly trying to capture everything and most of the time miss out on some crucial moments.
How many images will we receive?
On average we provide about 800-1000 images per wedding, since the beginning this continues to rise as the quality and experience increases.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Photographer
Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life. It is the special moment that you become one with your partner, committing to sharing your life and responsibilities with the other person.
Capturing all of the special moments on the day is a very important because it provides you with a reference point for one of the most significant days of your life. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a professional photographer.
- Expertise and experience – A professional wedding photographer in Sydney has the appropriate skills and experience to deliver high quality images and beautiful photos every time. After all they are doing it for a living. Their knowledge allows them to get all the right angles and shots, what kind of lighting needed and manipulate the images afterwards if it deems necessary.
- Equipment – This is one of the most important benefits of hiring a professional. The type of equipment used is very expensive and requires extensive knowledge on how to correctly use them. It can make all the difference in terms on providing quality results. A professional company like AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney are armed with the right camera, accessories and tools such as tripods and light boxes that most people wouldn’t even think they are needed.
- Convenience- The last thing you want is to rely on some of your guests or someone close to you on running around the special day trying to capture all the special moments which they should be in as well. With a professional, they have one role on the day that is to collect images for you to put on your walls.
- Timely deliverance – After the day and night are over and all the images are sitting on the camera, everyone wants to see the final product as soon as possible. Without professional experience, it is difficult to bring it all together and manipulate photos if needed. AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney provides a timeframe for the albums which guarantees high quality results.
Photography Tips on the Big Day
A lot of the wedding will be spent preparing on the cake, music and catering which will be quickly forgotten. High quality images on the special day will last forever, hence hiring a professional is even more important to make sure you get the best shots.
You owe it for not only yourself, but for your children and grandchildren. Let’s take a look at some tips to find the perfect professional and how to work with them effectively.
- Do your homework – Researching online and on forums is a great start to preparing for your wedding. This should be done about in a year prior to the all-important date. Getting references from close friends and family is another strategy to decide on what company is the best fit for you. For example, going through the highlight galleries and videos of clients allows you to get a good understanding on the style and type of images as a final product.
- Set up a meeting – It is good to get a name to the face, especially if you have been in contact via email or phone. You should feel comfortable with the potential candidate because they’ll be observing your every move on the day and interacting with all your guests.
- Compare packages – Get a good understanding of the type of packages that are being offered and compare the prices to similar ones. Most companies cover for about 8 hrs but it is a good idea to pay for more as often you go over at the venue (especially if you have a big finale prepared).
How to Make the Most of your Wedding Photographer
Hiring a professional can be one of the biggest investments for your wedding day. It is important to make sure you get exactly what you’re paying for.
It would be useless to hire someone who doesn’t know what to do in terms of the scheduling and timing of photos. Here are some tips to make use of wedding photographer.
- Highlight a schedule for the Sydney photographer – It is important to clearly provide a list of the schedule to the professional so they know exactly where to be and when to be. Missing important shots such as the first dance would be devastating to miss. This is easily avoided with a distinct schedule.
- Chose a great location/venue – When choosing a venue, try and keep out the potential photographic potential of the venue. A good professional will be able to make use of any location effectively, but a good venue that reflects your personality will be the icing on the cake. A little research on the type of venues that may best suit you in conjunction with research on the potential individual who will be looking after the camera will combine in creating special lifelong moments.
- Smile and laugh – Although laughing may seem natural on a day like a wedding, but stresses and tight schedules can even make the calmest people nervous. Having fun and laughing with your friends and family will yield more high quality images. Surround yourself with people who will make you laugh and smile, the rest will simply handle itself.
If you have just popped the question and have begun planning your wedding, why not enquire about using AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney for their proven excellent services. They offer some of the best wedding photographers in Sydney with a promise to deliver high quality images.
The very foundation of AZ Wedding Photographers in Sydney is to create a connection with you, making you feel as comfortable as possible and truly capturing one of the most significant days of your life.